Erfahrungen & Bewertungen zu Alinguas Sprachschule München
München - Karlspatz Stachus

Study in Germany

If you want to take up a (university) course of study in Germany and you do not yet have sufficient German language skills, you will need the following documents:

  • An intensive German course with 20 lessons per week.
  • Your Abitur certificate: This is a certificate that entitles you to study at a university. Applicants from certain countries need to have their certificates recognised by the Zeugnisanerkennungsstelle. This office checks whether you can study at a German university or whether you may have to attend the Studienkolleg beforehand. (You can find help here).
  • Health insurance, which you can take out online here.

Further information on studying in Germany

To study in Germany, for example at the LMU, the TU and many universities of applied sciences in Munich, you need at least a B2 certificate. This means that you have successfully completed the intermediate level. As a rule, this includes German lessons of at least 640 hours.

The telc C1 Deutsch Hochschule certificate entitles you to study at all German universities.

Applicants from the People’s Republic of China, Mongolia and Vietnam need the APS(Akademische Prüfstelle).

In addition, the university requires a so-called letter of motivation in which you explain exactly why you are choosing this course of study.

You can find all further information about the visa for your studies in Germany here: Visa German Course


You can find a lot more information on the Hochschulkompasswebsite.

Alinguas Sprachschule München Deutschkurse Sommer Sprachkurse Deutsch Telc Sprachschule Jugendliche Englisch hat 4,93 von 5 Sternen 85 Bewertungen auf