General terms and conditions for Alinguas language school
General / Courses
1. Payment conditions
German group courses
- For a binding reservation we ask for a deposit of € 100,-.
- If additional accommodation is booked, the deposit of € 100,- is also due plus € 60,- for the accommodation service.
- If a certificate is issued for a language student visa, the deposit is € 100,-, unless the country has other conditions.
If this certificate is to be sent by DHL, we charge € 80,- extra.
Many embassies require that the full course fee be paid before the visa is issued. Please inform yourself.
- The remaining amount must be paid without being asked at the latest 14 days before the course starts. Otherwise, the participant loses his/her right to participate in the course and the registration fee is forfeited.
In case of later registration, the total costs for all booked courses are to be paid immediately after receipt of the confirmation.
- You are only entitled to start the course if you present proof of payment.
Foreign Language Courses & German Individual Training
- We ask for the transfer of the first double lesson. An invoice will then be issued.
- Unused private lessons expire without compensation after one year from the start of the course.
- Withdrawal from a course that has already been booked must be communicated in writing. The date of receipt of the withdrawal letter is decisive for the amount of the withdrawal fee.
German group courses
- Cancellation up to 14 days before course start: Euro 100,-. Cancellation from the 14th day before the start of the course: 50% of the invoice amount, up to a maximum of Euro 500,- will be charged or retained.
- If you book a room and cancel up to 14 days before the start of the course: Euro 160,- (Euro 100,- per room plus Euro 60,- for room reservation) will be charged, after that 50% of the booking amount will be charged, maximum Euro 500,-.
- In case of postponement of the course start (notification at least two weeks before the original course start) to a later date, we will only charge a handling fee of Euro 60,-.
3. Prearrangement for travel and residence
- Before registering for the language course, the course participant must ensure that there are no obstacles to his/her participation (in particular entry and visa restrictions).
- The course participant is responsible for taking out health, accident and liability insurance.
- If a room is booked with a host family or in a student residence, proof of liability insurance is obligatory.
- Group courses (especially children’s courses in summer): The course participant knows the Latin alphabet, can read and write and has finished the first grade in their home country.
4. Timetable / Public Holidays
- The group lessons take place from Monday to Friday from 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and in the evening 1-2 times a week from 6.30 p.m. to 9 p.m..
- On official holidays, the German classes in the German Intensive Courses are cancelled without substitution.
- If a participant is unable to attend all or part of a language course (due to illness, business or personal commitments, etc.), he/she has no right to a refund of the course fee or to attend a language course at a later date.
- In the case of individual lessons, agreed appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours before the start or by Friday 3 p.m. at the latest for appointments on Mondays.
- If the minimum number of participants for German courses falls below 4, the teaching time can be reduced by one teaching unit (=45 minutes) per teaching day.
- The scope of the contractual services results from our publications, the price list as well as from the information referring to it in the confirmation.
- The school reserves the right to change the course programmes and the prices for its services.
- With the registration the participants recognize the “general terms”.
7. The legal domicile is Munich
- German law is applicable to the contract. It’s called the representation. The place of jurisdiction is Munich.
Alinguas Sprachschule München hat 4,81 von 5 Sternen 102 Bewertungen auf ProvenExpert.com
1. Information on Registration
- Registration is only binding if the examination fee is paid within three working days. Otherwise the registration will be deleted.
2. Information on Deregistration
- Cancellation of this examination is possible until the registration deadline for a processing fee of 30,-€.
- Cancellation after the registration deadline is not possible. If a substitute participant can be found, the examination can be postponed for a postponement fee of 50,- €.
- No refunds are possible in the event of non-attendance at the examination.
- Should you fall ill on the day of the examination, a medical certificate must be presented on the day of the examination at the latest. We will then charge a cancellation fee of 80,00€ (telc B1 & B2) or 100,- € (telc C1 Hochschule) and transfer the remaining fee back to you or offset it against the next desired examination date.
3. Examination fee
- The examination fee must be paid at the time of registration.
- Unfortunately, reductions for examinations are not possible.
4. Invitation to the Examination
- 7 to 10 days before the examination, you will receive an invitation by e-mail with details of the examination time and place. If you do not receive this, please contact us immediately.
5. Late Registration
- Late registration up to 15 days before the examination is generally possible for a fee of 30,- € if there are free places. In this case you waive your right of withdrawal.
- By registering, the participant accepts the “General Conditions of Participation”.
7. Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
- German law is applicable to the contract. The statutory provisions shall apply. The place of jurisdiction is Munich.