Here you can enrol in all our courses.
You would like to register for the German telc B1, B2 or C1 Hochschule exam? You can find the registration form here:
You can transfer the payment here:
Alinguas GbR, Beatrice von Schlieben-Tschira, Anna Schuhmacher
IBAN: DE29 7004 0041 0474 9594 00
BIC / SWIFT: COBADEFFXXX
General terms and conditions for Alinguas language school
1. Payment conditions
German group courses
- For a binding reservation we ask for a deposit of € 100,-.
- If additional accommodation is booked, the deposit of € 100,- is also due plus € 60,- for the accommodation service.
- If a certificate is issued for a language student visa, the deposit is € 100,-, unless the country has other conditions.
If this certificate is to be sent by DHL, we charge € 80,- extra.
Many embassies require that the full course fee be paid before the visa is issued. Please inform yourself.
- The remaining amount must be paid without being asked at the latest 14 days before the course starts. Otherwise, the participant loses his/her right to participate in the course and the registration fee is forfeited.
In case of later registration, the total costs for all booked courses are to be paid immediately after receipt of the confirmation.
- You are only entitled to start the course if you present proof of payment.
Foreign Language Courses & German Individual Training
- We ask for the transfer of the first double lesson. An invoice will then be issued.
- Withdrawal from a course that has already been booked must be communicated in writing. The date of receipt of the withdrawal letter is decisive for the amount of the withdrawal fee.
German group courses
- Cancellation up to 14 days before course start: Euro 100,-. Cancellation from the 14th day before the start of the course: 50% of the invoice amount, up to a maximum of Euro 500,- will be charged or retained.
- If you book a room and cancel up to 14 days before the start of the course: Euro 160,- (Euro 100,- per room plus Euro 60,- for room reservation) will be charged, after that 50% of the booking amount will be charged, maximum Euro 500,-.
- In case of postponement of the course start (notification at least two weeks before the original course start) to a later date, we will only charge a handling fee of Euro 60,-.
3. Prearrangement for travel and residence
- Before registering for the language course, the course participant must ensure that there are no obstacles to his/her participation (in particular entry and visa restrictions).
- The course participant is responsible for taking out health, accident and liability insurance.
- If a room is booked with a host family or in a student residence, proof of liability insurance is obligatory.
4. Timetable / Public Holidays
- The group lessons take place from Monday to Friday from 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and in the evening 1-2 times a week from 6.30 p.m. to 9 p.m..
- On official holidays, the German classes in the German Intensive Courses are cancelled without substitution.
- If a participant is unable to attend all or part of a language course (due to illness, business or personal commitments, etc.), he/she has no right to a refund of the course fee or to attend a language course at a later date.
- In the case of individual lessons, agreed appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours before the start.
- If the minimum number of participants for German courses falls below 4, the teaching time can be reduced by one teaching unit (=45 minutes) per teaching day.
- The scope of the contractual services results from our publications, the price list as well as from the information referring to it in the confirmation.
- The school reserves the right to change the course programmes and the prices for its services.
- With the registration the participants recognize the “general terms”.
7. The legal domicile is Munich
- German law is applicable to the contract. It’s called the representation. The place of jurisdiction is Munich.
Cancellation policy, right of withdrawal
You may revoke your contractual declaration in writing (letter, e-mail) within 14 days, whereby you must provide proof of receipt. The period begins with receipt of these instructions in text form. The revocation must be sent in writing to: Alinguas Sprachschule München, Hohenzollernplatz 5, 80796 Munich, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of revocation: In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties must be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) must be surrendered. If you are unable to return or surrender the received performance and benefits (e.g. advantages of use) in whole or in part, you must compensate us for the loss in value.
Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your notice of cancellation, for us with its receipt. Special notes: Your right of withdrawal expires prematurely if the contract has been completely fulfilled by both parties at your express request before you have exercised your right of withdrawal or you have received an official course confirmation for the application or extension of a visa, child benefit or another official purpose.