Visa for Germany | Language Student Visa
If you would like to attend a German course in Germany and do not come from EU countries, the USA, Australia, New Zealand or Japan, you will need a visa for your German course in Germany.
The following documents are important for a language student visa for Germany:
- Visa application forms
- 2 recent biometric passport photos
- valid passport
- proof of participation in a German course in Germany with at least 20 lessons per week
- Abitur certificate if you state that you intend to study after the German course
- confirmation that you have paid a deposit. Some countries require that the course fee has already been paid in full. Please check with the relevant office beforehand.
- Health insurance – Information on low-cost insurance can be found here.
- Declaration of commitment (Verpflichtungserklärung) or a blocked bank account in Germany in the amount of currently Euro 10.332 ,- (as of Jan 2021) in the name of the participant.
If you do not receive the visa, we will refund the payment minus a processing fee.