Insurances for your language course

Before your trip, please obtain information if your health, accident and liability insurance are valid while you are abroad. If not, we suggest you take out insurance for this purpose.

Health Insurance

Does your health insurance assure a sufficient insurance coverage for your abidance in Germany? If your health insurance is not available in Germany, we advise you to sign up for an insurance. If you need a visa for your German course, a health insurance is compulsory.

The premium for “" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Care College Basic” international insurance amounts to € 26,- per month. You can take out an international policy directly online and, after your application has been checked and approved, you will receive your insurance documents via e-mail within a few minutes.

Who is eligible for cover?

Care College health insurance is tailored to the needs of language students, guest students, scholarship holders, doctorate students and participants in international projects at universities and colleges. It also covers the needs of exchange students, e.g. ERASMUS, SOKRATES or DAAD, on Working Holiday, Work & Travel and Work & Study programmes, as well as other further education and study trips abroad. International health insurance can be taken out up to the insured’s 35th birthday. (Status July 2018)

What are the insurance benefits?

The benefits cover outpatient, inpatient and dental treatment by all licensed physicians worldwide at the normal local fees. (Status July 2018)

What does the insurance cost?

The premium for “Care College Basic” international insurance in the first 18 months amounts to € 28,-, for “Care College Comfort” € 35,- and for “Care College Premium € 63,- per month. In addition to international health insurance, we also recommend that you take out a “Care Protector” accident and liability policy. You can conclude this quite conveniently together with your health insurance for a premium from € 2 per month. (Status July 2018)


Accident and Liability Insurance

If you plan on living with our host families or in a student hostel, you require a liability insurance. Please enquire if your liability insurance is valid abroad, so you can protect yourself against unexpected costs when damages arise.

If not: A good accident and liability insurance for foreigners is provided by " target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Care Concept. You can take out „Care Protector“ directly via this link and print the insurance policy yourself.


Travel Cancellation Insurance

We recommend taking out Travel Cancellation Insurance for your language trip to Germany as we know that the unexpected can always happen.

Deutsch lernen in München

Deutsch in München

Deutsch lernen


München: Deutsch lernen


Deutsch lernen
Datenschutzerklärung Impressum
Alinguas Sprachschule München Deutschkurse, Englischkurse, Einzelunterricht, Prüfungsvorbereitung, Telc exams hat 4,83 von 5 Sternen 65 Bewertungen auf dddd